Joy ThermoSafe Electric Shower 9.5kW2 year warranty
Product Code: JOYT95 W
Product Type: Contemporary
Construction: Plastic (ABS)
Supply: Suitable for mains cold feed only
Inlet Connections: 15mm push fit, 5 directional options
Outlet Connections: G ½”
Working Pressures: Min 0.7bar, Max 10.0bar
• Instantaneous electric shower drawing water direct from the mains supply; ideal for installations without stored hot water and second bathrooms.
• Consistent showering temperature is provided. The temperature stabilising device compensated for changes in the water pressure caused by other household fittings.
• Safety devices include thermal cut out & pressure relief.
• 3 Power settings. (Cold, Warm/Eco, Hot) and a separate temperature control.
• On/Off is operated by Push Button, ensuring temperature setting remains unaffected after each use.
• Safety warning letters in a display panel indicate low pressure and therefore the shower should be turned off until pressure resumes.
• The phased shut down feature ensures all hot water is flushed out of the shower after use prolonging the shower life. This ensures lime scale build up is kept to a minimum.
• Push fit swivel inlet elbow pipe connection, enabling plumbing from 5 different directions.
• This shower is supplied with an adjustable riser kit and 3 mode rub-clean handset. The riser has a built in soap tray & integral hose retainer.
• Adjustable riser comes complete with adjustable top/bottom brackets so ideal to cover existing riser holes and tile joints.
• Incorporates a temperature control device (TCD) that activates when the temperature is too high & the water inside the heater gets too hot. The TCD will switch off the power to the heating elements and once the unit cools down to a safe temperature, will come on again.
• ThermoSafe™ Technology: Regulates the output water to minimise high/dangerous output temperatures for a safer showering experience.